Rob Pattinson‘s song “Never Think” was on the first “Twilight” soundtrack, so it’s only appropriate that another one of his costars make her mark on the final soundtrack. The “Breaking Dawn – Part 2” soundtrack track listing was unveiled on Thursday, and Nikki Reed — along with her husband “American Idol” star Paul McDonald — are featured.
Reed and McDonald’s contribution to the music has been in the works since March, when the couple told MTV that they’d spoken with music supervisor Alexandra Patsavas and that McDonald was catching up on the movies. It’s not the first song they’ve done together; their duet “Now That I’ve Found You” came out earlier this year.
The soundtrack also features Green Day and Passion Pit. St. Vincent and Christina Perri, who have both had songs on previous “Twilight” soundtracks, are also included. Check out the full track listing below. The album will be available for purchase on Nov. 13.
1. Passion Pit – Where I Come From
2. Ellie Goulding – Bittersweet
3. Green Day – The Forgotten
4. Feist – Fire in the Water
5. The Boom Circuits – Everything and Nothing
6. St. Vincent – The Antidote
7. Pop ETC – Speak Up
8. Iko – Heart of tone
9. A Boy and His Kite – Cover Your Tracks
10. James Vincent McMorrow – Ghosts
11. Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed — All I’ve Ever Needed
12. Reeve Carney – New For You
13. Christina Perri – A Thousand Years (Part Two)
14. Carter Burwell – Plus Que Ma Prope Vie