Is “True Facts of Truth” the creepiest schtick Jimmy Fallon does on “Late Night”? It’s a bit where Fallon and a guest (the first one was Ewan McGregor) spout of random untrue facts and try not to crack themselves up.
Some of the highlights include:
- “George Monopoly invented one of the most popular board games of all time — Chutes and Ladders.”
- “The word ‘banana’ is Latin for ‘penis fruit.'”
- “Most snails have lisps, but it doesn’t matter because they never talk.”
- “The tuba can only be played if a very fat man is walking nearby.”
- “Winston Churchill was the first man to say, ‘Milk, milk, lemonade, around the corner fudge is made.'”
- “80% of the time 60% of Congress is going commando.”
- “George Washington’s face appears on the quarter, the one dollar bill and Tobey Maguire’s left butt cheek.”
What do you think, gang? Funny? Disturbing? Both?