Robert Pattinson playfully misinterprets a reporter’s questions at the “Twilight: Eclipse” junket on Saturday (June 12) in Los Angeles.
“Did you say did you ever sleep with a woman with another man? I don’t think that’s appropriate,” he jokes.
]]>Taylor Lautner), Bella (Kristen Stewart) and his character, Edward. And it doesn’t sound like he ever will be. He says
he would never try to break up a couple but he would probably try to keep
the woman he loved.
Good news there. Here’s more from Pattinson at the “Eclipse” junket:
– On working more with Lautner in “Eclipse”: “It was good. I never do anything with anyone else apart from Kristen, apart from brief things. … Letting Edward have petty emotions, being jealous of Jacob and not being able to control himself … it became much easier to play. There’s a much bigger range of emotions as soon as you let someone else get through your armor.”
– On whether he’s ever gotten into a fight over a girl: “Yeah, probably. I don’t know if it was love. It was more about pride.”
– On doing more songs on the soundtrack: “I just saw ‘Twilight’ on TV for the first time a few days ago. And when my songs came on, it’s so bizarre. … I’m amazed that [‘Twilight’ director] Catherine [Hardwicke] did it. But it really shows how none of us thought it was going to be so massive.”
– On Jacob’s line about being hotter than Edward: “There’s nothing you can say. ‘Yeah, you are’ … ‘Well, at least I’m not hotter than you.’ I dunno. It was quite fun. Jake has quite a few catchphrases in this one.”
– On confrontation scenes with Lautner: “I was supposed to grab his shoulder. It wasn’t in the script. … I thought, I’m gonna grab his shoulder, it’s really gonna freak him out, turn the whole scene upside down. So I just grabbed his shoulder, and his shoulder was actually too big to get a grip on. …
“I got him back though. He had to keep dressing up in a gray spandex wolf suit all the time, and then try to be intimidating in that, with Kristen patting him on the head and stuff. That was quite fun.”
– On going to his fansites: “Sometimes I check them just to see what my schedule is, like on weekends when I can’t get through to my agents.”
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it
on Facebook for the latest TV, movie and celebrity news .