Here are 30 things we learned about Justin Bieber in the 30-minute “Diary of Justin Bieber” special on MTV. It chronicles his time in France, including a possible broken arm from some pushy French fans.
- Bieber loves French girls (but not because of their boobs).
- Bieber is on a mission to thank all his fans who have made his incredible ride a reality.
- Being only 16 years old, Bieb has to take time to do school every day.
- His subjects are algebra, history, and biology, but he takes time to learn about places he travels to, like studying the Arc de Triomphe while in Paris.
- J-Bieb likes to smell pizza. Like physically sniff a slice.
- The spry little fella can hurdle a street pylon.
- He doesn’t watch anything but R-rated movies.
- Bieb can make a half-court basketball shot.
- Kenny the security guard wakes Justin up in the morning.
- Bieber sleeps in a white shirt and white shorts.
- That awesome hair of his just gets blow-dried and then magically falls forward like that.
- When jumping on a bed, Bieber actually looks like he is only 12 years of age.
- Bieber actually knows some French. WE suspect it’s because he’s from Canada.
- But he reveals that it’s also because it’s his grandparents’ first language, which is perhaps an extension of the being-from-Canada thing, but cool nonetheless.
- Justin has a team of guys working around him who beat on him like a little brother.
- Bieb can hold his own though, especially since he kicks his marketing manager Mike in the crotch (by accident).
- Bieber’s mom Pattie looks like he’s 25 and a French radio host calls her a MILF.
- Bieber can be a little punk just like any other teenager. When he jokes that his tutor should get back in her cage and his mom tells him to apologize and he won’t.
- Justin took the time to sing for the crowd outside his gig who couldn’t get in.
- Bieb doesn’t respond well to Europe’s lack of air conditioning, but he soldiers on signing autographs in a crowded mall anyway.
- There are so many crying girls, which befuddles both us and the Bieb.
- If you push Justin Bieber around, he’ll stop signing autographs. But he will perform anyway because that’s how he rolls.
- He prays before he performs.
- The sea of camera phones and video cameras during a live concert are this generation’s lighters.
- Bieber makes up for kicking his marketing manager Mike in the crotch by letting him come onstage and play the guitar. That seems like a good trade-off.
- Bieb’s got some basketball moves, especially for a little guy.
- Bieb’s best friend is Ryan from back home in Canada. Ryan is a little further on the road to puberty than Justin.
- According to the security guys, Bieb says his fans are his “spinach.”
- Bieb denies ever saying that.
- He finishes by saying, “Not too long ago I was just posting videos on YouTube for my family and friends. This has been an incredible experience, an incredible journey. It’s weird to think that this is only the beginning.”
Check out this video of the bonus footage from Bieber’s “Diary” session:
Follow Zap2it’s Dish Rag on Twitter and Facebook and follow Zap2it Andrea on Twitter for the latest celebrity news and buzz More Bieber dish Bieber performs at the Kids’ Choice awards
Justin Bieber on the Kids’ Choice carpet
Bieber’s tickets go on sale Photo credit: MTV