MAD magazine has a very special issue to commemorate 2015 — an edition honoring the 20 dumbest people, events and things of the past year.
Donald Trump is gracing the cover, but inside are 19 other ridiculously stupid things, including the Robert Durst “Durst-Case Scenario Handbook” coming in at No. 8, which Zap2it is debuting an exclusive sneak peek of here.
In the handbook, would-be criminals can learn how to:
- Make your wife disappear
- Kill & dismember a neighbor
- Execute a troublesome friend
- … and then talk waaaay too much
What not to do:
- Over the course of 20 years, murder your wife, your neighbor and your best friend.
- Inexplicably reach out to a filmmaker and offer to sit down for a lengthy, intimate interview.
- Tell your story in the most awkward, emotionally detached — and overall creepiest way possible.
- Wait patiently while the director pieces together a thorough and damning case against you.
- Throw up in your mouth as you all but confess.
- Head to the restroom without taking off your microphone — and actually admit your guilt.
- Smile for the camera.
Other fun inclusions are the 2016 presidential race, sports scandals and shocking TV moments. The issue hits newsstands Tuesday, Dec. 15.