What changes? 10 “Beauty and the Beast” premiere spoilers have some answers.
1. Gabe (Sendhil Ramamurthy) isn’t dead. This isn’t a huge shock. The impressive part is how quickly he lives (within seconds) and how. All of this near-death stuff, however, has brought about some changes.
2. Catherine (Kristin Kreuk) starts out the season rather obsessed with finding Vincent (Jay Ryan). Tess (Nina Lisandrello) and JT (Austin Basis) are both rather concerned about this — especially since there’s an increased workload at the police station, and Tess is covering all of it.
3. Cat is so obsessed with finding Vincent, in fact, that she a) is willing to chase down even a “maybe” match for her beloved and b) is not worried about driving in New York City traffic.
4. Heather (Nicole Anderson) and Catherine really haven’t talked much in the time since the finale. Heather is really worried about this (and not only because she thinks that she alone holds the secret of Cat’s paternity).
5. Because Vincent really has been missing all this time, it takes awhile for the character to show up in the season premiere. But don’t worry — he pops up about 10 minutes in. How he pops up? That’s the real question.
6. Want to know the entire basis for the company called Muirfield? Let’s just say that the Season 2 premiere is the episode you have been waiting for.
7. When Cat and the gang do find Vincent, something is missing. Two “somethings,” to be exact.
8. A man named Bob is important to this episode.
9. Don’t try to get Catherine to give a memorial speech. It’s not likely to end well.
10. “How does someone stay off the grid in this day and age?” This question has a great deal to do with the plot of “Who Am I?”
“Beauty and the Beast” Season 2 premieres Monday, Oct. 7 at 9 p.m. on The CW.