While not all of this can be predicted (thankfully), there is now a short video clip from the season 4 premiere, showing us about a minute of what is to come. That minute focuses on something called “The Hunger Deans.” Of course.
What are some of the highlights of this video?
- First of all, the joke at the beginning in which Joel McHale, Jim Rash and Danny Pudi pretend to be editing NBC’s midseason dramas is rather amusing. After all, those shows have gotten a whole lot more publicity than “Community” has lately.
- There is a class about the history of ice cream? Obviously, I should have attended community college.
- Is it possible to hack a piece of pink paper? “Community” wants us to believe that the answer is yes.
- “Follow me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…”
- Unicorn men! Katniss! All others attempting to parody “The Hunger Games” might as well quit now.
- Based on her reaction, is Shirley going to forgo the Games altogether? How will she take the History of Ice Cream course then?
We will find out when “Community” returns for season 4 on Thursday, Feb. 7 at 8pm on NBC.