The new “Dancing With the Stars” cast was announced on Wednesday morning (Sept. 4) on “Good Morning America” and it runs the gamut of a former NFL player to two former “Saved by the Bell” kids (two!).
We are excited (so excited! so scared!) about this year’s cast. The dancers are as follows:
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi from MTV’s “Jersey Shore.”
- Former NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson
- Actress Valerie Harper, after being diagnosed with brain cancer earlier this year.
- Brant Daugherty from “Pretty Little Liars.”
- Singer/songwriter Christina Milian
- Everyone’s favorite scientist, Bill Nye
- Elizabeth Berkley from “Saved by the Bell” and “Showgirls.”
- Corbin Bleu, a Disney channel alum who was part of the “High School Musical” series of films.
- “Glee” star Amber Riley
- Country comedian Bill Engvall (the “here’s your sign” guy)
- Reality TV star Jack Osbourne (son of Ozzy and Sharon)
- Actress Leah Remini of “The King of Queens.”
Are you excited, “DWTS” fans?