Matthew Morrison does a killer “Over the Rainbow” and should probably stay away from rap.
Other than that, we hadn’t had any real ideas about what he should do for his upcoming solo album. Luckily, he has the plans underway, and shares some details during the “Glee” Season 2 premiere party on Tuesday, Sept. 7, reports MTV.
Here’s a rundown:
- He’s teaming up with former *N Sync member JC Chasez for the track “Dancing in the Rain.”
- Morrison has co-written many of the tracks. “I’m doing some great duets.”
- The sound is a little adult contemporary with some pop.
- About three-quarters of the album is done so far. He’s been recording on weekends, in between “Glee” tapings.
- The album is shooting for a February 2011 release.
We’re hoping a track or snippet leaks out soon.
- Would you buy Morrison’s album? Who’d you like to hear him do a duet with?
“Glee” kicks off its second season on Tuesday, Sept. 21.
on Facebook for the latest movies, TV and celeb news.
Photo credit: Getty Images