“The Good Wife” returns with its last three new episodes of the season starting Sunday, April 15. We’ve seen the one coming up, titled “Pants on Fire,” and while we want to tell you all about it, we can’t! But here are some tidbits to tide you over.
- Lest you worry that the Alicia-Jackie confrontation happen off-screen, fear not. “Pants on Fire” picks up right where the last episode left off, in the beauty salon.
- But the Alicia confrontation is hardly the best confrontation in regards to Jackie that occurs in the episode. Oooh, it’s delicious.
- The title, as you may have sussed out, is in reference to “liar, liar, pants on fire.” And Mike Kresteva is back. And that’s all we’re gonna say about that.
- Eli Gold finds himself between a rock and a hard place this week – or rather, between his ex-wife and Peter Florrick. It’s some really nice work by Alan Cumming.
- There’s a new lawyer in town. Her name is Callie. And we don’t like the way she’s looking at Will. (She’s also going to be in the episode after “Pants on Fire.”)
- Is Peter going to run for Governor of Illinois? Well, we already know the answer to that. But Alicia is a big influence on his decision.
“The Good Wife” airs Sunday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.