hulk hogan burns hands radiator hospital Hulk Hogan severely burns hand, tweets gross pictures of his injuryHulk Hogan (real name Terry Bollea) sustained a rather gruesome injury over the weekend when a radiator exploded at his house, causing severe burn blisters and a trip to the hospital for the Hulkster. He documented the whole event on Twitter:

  • “Just had a radiator explode on my hand, OUCH.”
  • “Double OUCH.”
  • “Triple OUCH.”
  • “At the ER now at Tampa General Hospital.”

He continued the documentation with pictures of the doctor removing all the blistered skin, which are pretty graphic, so check them out at your own risk — “Skinned like a cat” and “Would you like it rare,” writes Hogan.

Triple ouch, indeed. We hope this doesn’t impact his sex-tape-making ability.

Posted by:Andrea Reiher

TV critic by way of law school, Andrea Reiher enjoys everything from highbrow drama to clever comedy to the best reality TV has to offer. Her TV heroes include CJ Cregg, Spencer Hastings, Diane Lockhart, Juliet O'Hara and Buffy Summers. TV words to live by: "I'm a slayer, ask me how."