They grow up so fast.
It seemed like only yesterday Justin Bieber was a young charmer in all of his interviews. Well, it might be wearing on him. When he appeared on “The Late Show with David Letterman” to deliver the night’s “Top 10,” the 17-year-old and the host didn’t really get along.
The two seemed like they were trying to outmatch each other in dry, nonplussed delivery — and things got downright awkward when band leader Paul Shaffer asked if his new fragrance was for “ladies.”
“It’s for women,” Bieber clarifies. Read the full list below and check out the uncomfortable exchange…
Top 10 Little-Known Facts About Justin Bieber:
10. My new fragrance someday also makes a delicious, low-calorie salad dressing.
9. I served 8 months in prison for siphoning gas.
8. The first thing I bought when I hit it big was a four-slice toaster.
7. As hard as I’ve tried, I don’t know how to not be adorable.
6. “Justin Bieber’s” my secret identity, I’m really Green Lantern.
5. I’m not really a big fan of Kevin James. (He was backstage, don’t worry)
4. I begged my publicist to get me out of this.
3. Last week I accidentally waited in line for two hours for my own autograph.
2. My mom had to remind me that he’s not Larry King.
1. It’s a hair piece.