The former child star is going to reveal her un-Huxtable existence on “Keshia and Kaseem,” a reality show, it was announced at the Oxygen upfront presentation in New York Wednesday.
Other than the nice alliteration, the execs say that the show will document the couple’s “exploding careers.”
Uh, okay, so Pulliam, 30, is fresh off of “Madea Goes to Jail.” Dunno if “exploding” is a bit strong there, but it’s Tyler Perry, so we’ll allow the poetic license. Penn, also 30, is an Atlanta-based entrepreneur, investor, private consultant, writer, producer and no doubt Red Bull quaffer who is about to launch a few new ventures that you can check out on Kaseem Penn’s website.
Also announced at upfronts:
– More Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott! Besides “Home Sweet Hollywood,” they’ll do webisodes and a TV movie, which, aww, is how they met when Dean was married to another woman.
– “Mr & Mrs. Makeover” – a couple’s makeover show
– “Dance Your Ass Off” – to help the overweight shed the pounds in a rhythmic way
– “Addicted to Beauty” – a plastic surgery center docudrama
– “The Naughty Kitchen” – featuring Dallas chef Blythe Beck
– “Celeb-U-Moms” – about Hollywood moms
– More “Bad Girls Club”
For more about the Oxygen upfront presentation, check out the LA Times.
Looking forward to any of these shows?