All the pilot casting that’s fit to print:
Kiefer Sutherland has officially said “yes” to starring in FOX’s drama pilot “Touch,” from “Heroes” creator Tim Kring. Word that the “24” star was in talks for the project got out last week, but there was some question about when “Touch” would shoot since Sutherland is currently on Broadway in a revival of “That Championship Season.” That’s been cleared up: The pilot will likely shoot in early June, which means “Touch” would probably be in the mix for a midseason spot in 2011-12. [Hollywood Reporter]
Former Joss Whedon regular Alan Tudyk (“Firefly,” “Dollhouse”) has been banished to “Suburgatory.” Tudyk will co-star in the ABC comedy pilot about a teenager (Jane Levy) who has to move from Manhattan to the ‘burbs with her dad. Tudyk will play an old friend of the father and a long-time suburbanite. [Deadline]
ABC’s drama “Damage Control” — formerly known as “In Crisis” and the untitled Shonda Rhimes show — has added Guillermo Diaz (“Weeds,” “No Ordinary Family”) to its cast. The show centers on a crisis management consultant (played by Kerry Washington) in D.C. [Hollywood Reporter]
Finally, a slew of castings on cable shows, per Deadline:
– Loretta Devine (“Grey’s Anatomy”) is replacing Meagen Fay in ABC Family’s upcoming comedy “The Great State of Georgia.” She’ll play the New York landlady of Georgia (Raven-Symone) and her friend Jo (Majandra Delfino).
– Laura Bell Bundy (“How I Met Your Mother”) has joined TBS’ minor-league baseball pilot “Hound Dogs.”
– Elizabeth Bogush (“The Forgotten,” “October Road”) has joined A&E’s “Big Mike” as the ex-wife of Greg Grunberg‘s character.
– Bailey Chase (“Saving Grace”) will have a recurring role on Season 4 of “Damages,” which migrates to DirecTV this summer.
– Australian actress Kassandra Clementi has joined the cast of VH1’s comedy “Single Ladies.”