Despite reports Tuesday (Aug. 14) that Kristen Stewart had been unceremoniously dropped from the sequel to “Snow White and the Huntsman” after being caught making out with married director Rupert Sanders, Universal Pictures says that’s not the case.
“We are extremely proud of ‘Snow White and the Huntsman’ and we’re currently exploring all options to continue the franchise. Any reports that Kristen Stewart has been dropped are false,” a rep for the studio that produced “SWATH” says in a statement to ABCNews.com.
According to the Los Angeles Times, the studio’s plans for sequel focusing on Chris Hemsworth’s huntsman character are proceeding and that Stewart’s Snow White could still appear in that film.
Stewart did, however, recently drop out of the film “Cali,” though her ex Robert Pattinson, who’s currently doing the publicity rounds for his flick “Cosmopolis,” just picked up a new role as Lawrence of Arabia in “Queen of the Desert.”