“Let It Go,” the hit song from “Frozen,” got the sing-along treatment from “Good Morning America.” And the results were epic.
After showing several of the YouTube submissions of Elsa’s anthem (originally sung by Idina Menzel), “GMA” counted down to a live sing-along with a lot of participants.
- Menzel and the cast of “If/Then”
- Figure skaters in Bryant Park
- Three princess-dressed soloists with the New York Children’s Chorus
- The “GMA” hosts
- Jack Hanna and a penguin?
- Random members of the “GMA” crowd, including some military people and Starbucks baristas
- A church choir in Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan
- A bunch of Disney employees at the company’s studio in Los Angeles
- The cast of “Avenue Q”
The result is nothing short of amazing. “Frozen” is totally getting an Oscar for this song, isn’t it?