Would this “Lost” twist come as a total WTF to anyone else?
Bookmaker, an online gambling website, makes predictions about TV shows and allows its patrons to make bets. They recently released a set of odds for two highly-anticipated returning shows, “24” and “Lost.” The possible “24” bets are as follows:
What will happen on the premiere of “24?”
- Jack Bauer kills someone in the first 15 minutes, 43% chance
- A previously dead character comes back, 26% chance
- An announcement of a terrorist attack, 24% chance
- Introducing a mole in the FBI unit, 38% chance
Those all seem relatively normal, right? In fact, we’d up the odds on the terorrist attack choice — isn’t that how every season of “24” starts? Then there are the “Lost” odds:
What will happen on the premiere of “Lost?”
- Sawyer and Kate have another random love scene, 25%
- Juliet appears alive in a different moment in time, 25%
- Ben dies in the premiere, 32%
- Jack and Kate are revealed to be half-siblings, 33%
- Jacob’s nemesis is revealed, 29%
Ummm… what? Why on earth would this even be a choice? We’ve watched “Lost” since its inception and we can’t recall any inkling that Jack and Kate might be half-siblings. And it’s got the highest pecentage!
Photo credit: ABC