The MTV VMAs dominated the Twittersphere Sunday (Aug. 28).
Since we know you don’t have the time or the inclination to scour Twitter for all the best, funniest and weirdest postings of the night, we do that for you.
Here are some of our favorites:
- HuffPostEnt: Chris Brown dancing to ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’. Just as Kurt Cobain envisioned
- DavidSpade: This just in.. If they took the word ‘amazing’ out of the MTV awards it would be only 9 minutes long.
- PerezHilton: Unlike @OfficialAdele, who sang 100% live, it appears @ChrisBrown lipsynched his entire MTV VMA performance! #Lame
- ThatGirl_Deja21: i wonder how many hats Sway has? Does he have like a separate closet for them
- InsaneTweets: OMG Tyler the Creator just said he doesnt like Bruno Mars music. O_O
- latinabug_nj: Nicki looks like my Hello Kitty doll after coming out of the washer / hot mess
- jimmyfallon: Going back and forth between Game of Thrones on demand and VMA’s.
- Rubinville: So confused by this girl sitting in the chair with the boot doing other people’s songs. She looks like the 5th element girl on crack.
- rbrockington: Adele is like the Meryl Streep of music
Possessionista: Wait. THAT was my hunger games preview? Thanks MTV. That’s 3 hours I’ll never get back.
Tara_ATL: Wait! Was that a block of cheddar cheese on Katy Perry’s head? WTF?
tinastrash: Tom let Katie out of her pod for the night. What a guy!
You may now return to attempting to figure out what Nicki Minaj was wearing.