Sarah, Alison, Cosima, Rachel and possibly more of the clones are back in the newest trailer for “Orphan Black” Season 2. A short but action-packed video gives glimpses at new challenges facing the Clone Club in the episodes coming to BBC America this spring.
What are the hints?
- Several people are shooting guns and presumably killing those we cannot see.
- Cosima wants to know where the original DNA comes from and who made the clones (is it not the Dyad Institute?).
- An increasingly desperate Sarah insists that she is the only one of her.
- A creepy doll shrine is necessary.
- Rachel is willing to hurt Cosima if that can control Sarah. Rachel is mean.
- Sarah has to fight Hot Paul? That can’t be good.
- Art is still semi-blindly pursuing a case that he — quite reasonably — finds confusing.
“Orphan Black” Season 2 premieres Saturday, April 19 at 9 p.m. on BBC America.