As the Royal wedding draws closer, not only do we keep getting updates on the LIfetime movie “William & Kate” (fingers crossed for Meredith Baxter as Princess Di!), but details about the ceremony itself are trickling out.
According to The Prince of Wales site, the Royal wedding party has been announced and it reads like the cast of a Shakespeare play. Brits are so cool.
So naturally, Kate asked her sister Philippa Middleton to be the Maid of Honour, while Prince William has asked his brother Prince Harry to be the Best Man. Here are the Bridesmaids and Page Boys:
- The Lady Louise Windsor, (Aged 7 – daughter of The Earl and Countess of Wessex)
- The Hon. Margarita Armstrong-Jones, (Aged 8 – daughter of Viscount and Viscountess Linley)
- Miss Grace van Cutsem, (Aged 3 – daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Hugh van Cutsem)
- Miss Eliza Lopes, (Aged 3 – daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Lopes)
- Master William (Billy) Lowther-Pinkerton , (Aged 10 – son of Mr. and Mrs. Jamie Lowther-Pinkerton)
- Master Tom Pettifer, (Aged 8 – son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Pettifer )
- Miss Grace van Cutsem and Master Tom Pettifer are godchildren of Prince William.
The wedding is taking place April 29 at Westminster Abbey in London, England. It will most certainly be televised here in the United States – will you be tuning in?