The official Royal Twitter has released the details of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge and new bride Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge’s trip to the United States in July. Clarence House says:
- 8th July: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will then attend a reception at the Consul-General’s Residence in LA.
- 9th July: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will attend a charity polo match at Santa Barbara Polo Club.
- 9th July: The Duke will play, and The Duchess will attend the event and hand over the prize to the winning team
- 9th July: The Duke and Duchess will attend a BAFTA event. The Duke is President and will make a speech
- 10th July: The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit Inner City Arts,
which provides visual arts and performances to inner city children.
- 10th July: The Duke and Duchess will attend ‘Service Nation: Mission Serve’ supporting the reintegration of servicemen and women
The BAFTA event is a black-tie dinner and reception given by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts at the historical 1926 Belasco Theatre in downtown Los Angeles. The event is called “Brits to Watch” and will feature up-and-coming British talent.