As Yahoo teeters on the edge of relevance, there’s a new volunteer to take the helm from the recently ousted CEO Carol Bartz — Snoop Dogg.
When news broke yesterday that Bartz was fired, the rapper took to Twitter to announce his interest in running the the search firm.
“Im takn over as tha CEO of Yahoo. Need sum of tha Snoop Dogg content ya digg. Nuff Said,” he writes.
While Snoop Dogg may not have all the skills to run a company with nearly 14,000 employees and a market cap of $17 billion, he brings a couple things to the table.
Here are some changes he might make to get Yahoo back on track:
- Company-sponsored “relaxation” every day at 4:20 p.m.
- Changing the company name to Yahizzle
- Work with corporate finance to reduce exposure to currency fluctuations and increase their cash reserves
- Hire Don “Magic” Juan as president of their newly-formed “Pimpin” division
- Route all search traffic to end on the “Soul Plane” IMDB page
- All corporate correspondence must begin with “What it do nephew?”
- Replace all water coolers with gin ‘n juice
Yahoo stock is up 58 cents as of 2 p.m. ET.