Forbes has released its Highest-Paid Celebrities Under 30 numbers, which encapsulate a star’s earnings from May 2011 to May 2012. Only a Top 5 is out so far, but women are dominating the list.
Country cutie Taylor Swift is tops, having earned $57 million this past year, according to Forbes estimates. She is followed by Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry in the third through fifth places. Justin Bieber is the only male on the list, coming in at number two.
The full list is below:
1. Taylor Swift, $57 million, age 22
2. Justin Bieber, $55 million, age 18
3. Rhianna, $53 million, age 24 (first time on the list)
4. Lady Gaga, $52 million, age 26
5. Katy Perry, 45 million, age 27