!) who was arrested for sodomizing a pine tree. Hee. That sounds painful.
Eggs is upset and goes to Tara, explaining that he lost time again. Well Eggs, honey, you didn’t lose
that time so much as spend it in a maenad-induced killing trance. I’m
just saying. Eggs is convinced he did something bad and Maryann
suggests they ease up on the partying for a while. And…then she serves them Daphne’s heart for dinner in a “Hunter’s Souffle.” You guys, the thing BLEEDS when they cut into it. Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross! Tara and Eggs to go town on the meal, once again under the influence of Maryann the insane. This can only end badly. And it does, with Tara and Eggs beating the crap out of each other for fun immediately after the meal, and then doing other things to each other for fun. Ah, Maryann. What are you up to?
- Loved Eric messing with Jason regarding them being “even” due to Jason’s past V use and warning not to use it again. If you’re going to be forced to be a very scary dude, might as well have some fun with it, right?
- How sad was it when Jessica realized she’s technically going to be a “virgin” forever? Her character has really evolved into an interesting examination of what happens when someone is turned.
- Also hilarious was Jason’s apology to Bill and subsequent hug. An awkward Bill/Jason friendship would be quite interesting, I think.
- “God saved me. I’m saved!” – Jason
- “I don’t know what you heard, but those were screams of pleasure.” – Hoyt
- “I’m actually older than your Jesus. I wish I could have known him, but I missed it.” – Godric
- “That son of a bitch, it’s like he sucked out my brain and planted all these little babies in there.” – Jason
- “I reckon I’ve already been to heaven, and it was inside your wife.” – Jason
Follow Zap2it on Twitter for all the latest TV, movie and celebrity news.