The folks involved with the “Veronica Mars” movie are organizing a special treat for fans — a re-watch with Q&As with certain cast and crew members from the TV series.
Neptune Rising already has a full three-season re-watch in full swing, but now creator Rob Thomas and various stars are joining the fray. Thomas cautions that there could always be last-minute scheduling conflicts, but here is the schedule for the star-studded re-watch:
- Feb 3: PERCY DAGGS (@PDaggsIII), ep 2×12, Rashard & Wallace Go To White Castle.
- Feb 4: AMANDA NORET (@amanda_noret), ep 2×13, Ain’t No Magic Mountain High Enough.
- Feb 7: DARAN NORRIS (@golfstoomuch), ep 2×16, The Rapes of Graff.
- Feb 17: RYAN HANSEN (@HiRyanHansen), ep 3×4, Charlie Don’t Surf.
- Feb 21: DIANE RUGGIERO (@rugz19), ep 3×8, Lord of the Pis.
- Feb 26: JASON DOHRING (@jason_dohring), ep 3×13, Postgame Mortem.
- Feb 27: BRANDON HILLOCK (@fanboybrandon), ep 3×14, Mars, Bars.
- Mar 2: DAN ETHERIDGE (@danetheridge), ep 3×17 Debasement Tapes.
- Mar 4: FRANCIS CAPRA (@franciscapra), ep 3×19, Weevils Wobble But They Don’t Go Down.
- Mar 5: JOSH KRAMON (@JoshKramonMusic), ep 3×20, The B**** Is Back.
If you want to join in the fun, make sure you’re following @VeronicaMars, @NeptuneRising and the special guest on Twitter, then head to this URL on the specified date at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. You’ll have to procure the episode on your own, either through Amazon Prime or your DVDs.