Any woman who sees “King Kong” would probably kill for Naomi Watts’ luminescent beauty.
Watt is admittedly a very pretty girl in real life. But there are also some "trade secrets" that helped Watts look so stunning as Ann Darrow, even while she was running away from ravenous dinosaurs or being dragged through the jungle by that big hairy ape.
Watts’ makeup artist Michal Better has graciously leaked the contents of her makeup kit to The Envelope. She’s even revealed the precise shades, colors and brands that Watts wore on the lost island, most of which can thankfully be found at major department stores or on Sephora.com
Here’s what made Watts glow (with comments on the products from Better):
]]>1. La Mer Skin Care products. (“Their Face Serum kept her skin balanced,” Better says.)
2. Chantecaille makeup. (“I used their Real Skin Foundation in Bliss and Glow.”)
3. Armani Cream Blush #7.
4. Amazing Concealer in Golden Light from Amazing Cosmetics. (“It really is amazing.” )
5. Fresh Lip Pencil in Poppy Plum (“Just to accentuate her lips.”)
6. Dr. Hauschka Lip Balm. (“We used this when her lips were dry.”)
7. Shu Uemura brow pencil in Seal Brown Hard.
8. Shu Uemura eyelash curler.
9. Cle de Peau liquid liner. (“I laid a hint of this along her lash line.”)
Photo Credit: Naomi Watts gets ready for jungle love in "King Kong."
(courtesy of Universal Studios)