Michael Jackson reportedly had terrible trouble getting to sleep. That’s why he reportedly became dependent on drugs like Propofol to induce sleep, a drug that was administered to him in very high dosage the night he died.
But experts may have discovered the real reason why he couldn’t sleep. Authorities found a bottle containing powerful stimulants in Michael Jackson’s room, reports TMZ.
]]>Dr. Conrad Murray says he gave the singer.
Murray’s defense is to argue that Jackson gave himself the powerful dose of Propofol that killed him.
Uppers and downers? That’s a deadly combination. Even doctors know that.
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Facebook for the latest celebrity news and buzz
More Michael Jackson dish: Dr. Conrad Murray’s defense: Michael Jackson self-injected, caused own death
Dr. Conrad Murray charged with involuntary manslaughter
Michael Jackson’s Spike Lee-directed “This Is It” video released
Coroner rules: Michaell Jackson died of acute Propofol intoxication
Gallery: Michael Jackson memorial pictures Photo credit: WireImage