On the Feb. 3 episode of “The Mindy Project,” Shulman & Associates said goodbye to one of their own and most lovable doctors — Peter Prentice (Adam Pally).
While fans will still see him from time to time on the show in a guest-starring capacity, things just won’t be the same without the constant laughs courtesy of Pally and his memorable
Here are 7 things we are going to miss most about Peter Prentice.
1. How he somehow makes a grown man living like he is still in college seem super adorable.
2. The time he made us swoon as Mr. Wedding.
3. His adorable self pep talks
4. His ability to make the whole office — and pretty much everyone, Team Peter.
5. His sexting rules
6. How he makes being a bro completely lovable.
7. His always on-point love life advice for Mindy.
“The Mindy Project” airs Tuesdays at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT on FOX.