Any spoilers about “Scream Queens” Season 2 have been kept tightly under wraps the past few months since the first season wrapped, but the cast was willing to dish a few a details at Paleyfest 2016.
After a short screening, the cast participated in a panel with executive producer Brad Falchuk, where they teased a few things about what’s to come.
- The whole panel, including Emma Roberts, Lea Michele, Jamie Lee Curtis, Abigail Breslin, Keke Palmer, Niecy Nash and Billie Lourde, will be returning for Season 2. As will Glen Powell.
- The new season will take place in a hospital that Dean Munsch has bought and now runs. Zayday graduates from college early, choosing to train under Munsch.
- While there will be a new killer, the cast is tight-lipped about anything regarding this new killer or his/her targets. “Hester is going to be Intimately involved” says Falchuk, but he didn’t go into detail about just how Hester would play a part in Dean Munsch’s hospital.
- While no new characters have been cast yet, Falchuk did reveal that three “stud-y, hot doctors” will work at the hospital. Meanwhile, the Chanels have been freed from prison in a “Making A Murderer” kind of way, and all three of them will be doctors-in-training.
- Denise, now an important FBI agent, will be sent to investigate the hospital when the situation there gets out of hand.
“Scream Queens” Season 2 begins filming this summer and will return in the fall.